23 August 2021

Like a warm hug...

The sun comes up, and the sun goes down.
The tide comes in, and the tide goes out.
Those who can, survive, to keep hope alive,
Until the Lord comes again to free us from
Our troubles and bring us home to Paradise.
Oh Lord, that our efforts are not in vain,
Please give us this day some daily bread
To share with those who have none
Like a warm hug from an angel, so that we may
Love our neighbors in the communion of brotherhood,
That every person on earth can have a full stomach,
Peace in their heart, and soul, and mind, and the
Blessed assurance of salvation. Amen!

.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.