28 January 2023

Where were you...?

 We can't know what we don't know if we never even thought about it. 
God asks us, “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the Earth?”
We answer, “We were there, Lord, potential and implicit, at the Big Bang,
By the grace of God, an inevitable and unstoppable force majeure,
Like a hurricane wind in that overwhelmingly deep womb of creation. 
We, who answer you, your anointed and  ever evolving children,
Who strive toward enlightenment for your honor and glory, 
While opening our eyes to a reality whose wonders never cease.
Hear us, O Lord, and guide us on our journey to your Paradise.


.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.