26 August 2022

The Strongest Medicine

Tears shed before God are the strongest medicine.
It takes a lot of tears to mend a broken heart,
And prayer is what comes from your soul.
It is the voicing of all that was left unsaid,
That helps your heart find the peace you seek.
My soul awaits the coming of the Lord,
More than watchmen wait for the morning,  
Where there is no vision there is no rainbow.
Dream of Paradise, Don't give in to the dark side.
It is always a beautiful Sunday morning in Heaven.  
I'm headed there at sixty minutes an hour,
And no one can stop me but me, myself, and I.
Oh Lord, you delivered Daniel from the lion's den.
You delivered Jonah from the belly of the fish, and
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego from the oven.
Lord, please deliver me from evil also, Amen!
.

--

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.