10 June 2018

My morning Prayer

Father, I praise Thy Holy Name and I thank Thee
For everything Thou hast given me in the past,
And in the present and in the future hope of the Resurrection
And eternal unity with Thee, Thy Son Jesus Christ, Thy Holy Spirit,
The Blessed Virgin Mary, the Apostles, the Disciples,
The Saints, the Angels, the Holy Innocents and the Holy Martyrs
My parents, my siblings, my friends and relatives,
My ancestors and my progeny, and all of the faithful departed
Who have gone before to live and reign in eternal glory
With Jesus Christ according to His promise that if we love God
With our whole mind and our whole heart, and our whole soul
And if we love our neighbor as our self, we will be with Him forever.
Father please take away my sins and wipe away the
Stain of guilt from my soul, that I might be a true adopted son
Of God and come to you as a little child saying, "Abba, Father,"
And that I may talk to you face to face like a friend, as the
Scriptures tell us did Moses, Enoch, and others. Amen.

.

1 comment:

Mike Jones said...

Thank you Bob

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.