03 June 2024

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

 Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,
Thank you for this new day in which
To serve You for Your greater honor and glory.
This is the day that the Lord has made.
I will be happy in the Lord in whom I trust,
Who is my rock, my foundation,
My salvation, my refuge and my strength,
My wisdom and understanding,
My sword and my shield, and my hope
For the resurrection and eternal life, and 
Dear God, I will love You forever, because 
You created me, gave me life and sustain me,
You forgive my sins, and You first loved me.
"Ad Mejorem Dei Gloriam" 
For God's Greater Glory
(Bob Mrotek 2024)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.