11 May 2022

The foolish wish of the little flower...

 If every little flower wished to be a rose then Nature would lose variety.
There are big things and little for people to do and the task we must do is the near.
Just as the sun shines on the tiniest flower as it does on the mighty redwood,
The light of Divine Providence falls equally on all, be they great or small.
This is the day that the Lord has given me and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
For the Lord is my Shepherd and I lack for nothing that really matters.
He leads me beside still waters and green pastures and He comforts me.
He guides my soul  through the valley of shadows and death without weariness.
I fear no evil, for faith in the words of my Good Shepherd console me.
I am confident that the Lord's goodness and mercy will follow me always,
Wherever I go, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
The search for the path to heaven is the path to heaven.
Seek Jesus Christ and He will find you. Ask Him to be your Shepherd too!

.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.