10 September 2018

The Ends of the Earth

In the beginning was the Word,
Scattered to the ends of the earth.
But where are the ends of the earth?
The ends of the earth are where
The Word reaches the farthest,
On and on through space and time.
The ends of the earth are where we rest,
Where the heavenly voice is heard
Through all the lamentations of this world,
Ransomed by our Savior into a new life,
Redeemed from the evil one and the abyss.
Stand by the roads, ask for the ancient path,
Search for the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Follow it, and find eternal life for your soul.

.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.